42,000+ SQ FT DEVELOPMENT SITE – APPROVED FOR 11 HOMES
Auction by: Maltz Auctions
Began: Wednesday, October 16, 2013 at 11:00 AM PDT
Location: Courtyard by Marriott Paso Robles, 120 S Vine Street, Paso Robles, CA 93446
Bankruptcy Auction – United States Bankruptcy Court Northern District of Ohio
In Re: Kelly V. Gearhart and Tamara D. Lowe – Case # 09-50469
42,000+ Sq Ft Development Site – Approved for 11 Residential Units
- 9405 Avenida Maria, Atascadero, CA 93422
- Assessment #: 045-321-022
- Located with San Louis Obispo County
- Approvals Previously Obtained (and Active as of July 2, 2013) for 6 Structures Consisting of 10 Semi-Detached Dwellings and & 1 Detached Dwelling
- 42,690 Sq Ft Lot ( .98 Acres)
- Lot Dimension: 156.5′ x 272′
- Zoning: MF20 (Property Zoning has Changed Since Approvals, Now Permitting Greater Density)
- County Use: Vacant Income Residential
- 2013 Assessed Value: $719,997
- Annual Real Estate Taxes: $9,286.14
Inspection/Viewing: Vacant Land – Inspect Freely.
Auction Date & Time: Wednesday, October 16th at 11:00 am PST. Registration begins at 10:00 am PST.
Auction Location: Courtyard by Marriott Paso Robles, 120 S Vine Street, Paso Robles, California 93446.
Terms & Conditions of Sale: Property will be sold free & clear of all liens, claims and encumbrances. In order to register to bid, all prospective bidders must present a cashier’s check in the amount of $20,000 made payable to “Harold A. Corzin, as Chapter 7 Trustee”. Please download the complete Terms and Conditions of Sale.
Buyer Broker Participation: A two percent (2%) commission will be paid to any properly licensed Buyer Broker who registers a successful buyer in accordance with the Buyer Broker guidelines. Please download the Broker Participation form for details.
Harold A. Corzin, Esq., Chapter 7 Trustee
Gibson & Lowry LLC, Attorneys for the Chapter 7 Trustee
David R. Maltz, Auctioneer DCA# 762794
Richard B. Maltz, Auctioneer DCA# 1240836
David A. Constantino, Auctioneer DCA# 1424944
Richard B Maltz, Licensed Real Estate Broker
Phone (516) 349-7022 Fax (516) 349-0105
The Trustee, Attorney for the Trustee and the Auctioneer do not guarantee the accuracy of any of the descriptions or any other information pertaining to the sale of this property. All prospective bidders are urged to conduct their own due diligence prior to participating in the Public Auction.