205+ ACRE GOLF COURSE – FUTURE VINEYARD POTENTIAL
Auction by: Maltz Auctions
Began: Wednesday, October 16, 2013 at 11:00 AM PDT
Location: Courtyard by Marriott Paso Robles, 120 S Vine Street, Paso Robles, CA 93446
Bankruptcy Auction – United States Bankruptcy Court Northern District of Ohio
In Re: Kelly V. Gearhart and Tamara D. Lowe – Case # 09-50469
205+ Acre Golf Course • Future Vineyard Potential
Currently Operated as “The Links at Vista Del Hombre”
- 5151 Jardine Road, Paso Robles, California 93446
- (3) Adjoining Lots Totaling 205+ Acres
- Known as Parcel Numbers 025-442-023, 025-442-022 & 025-442-021
- Lots Available in Bulk, Groups or Individually
- Property Benefits from a Well Access Agreement (Download in “documents” tab)
- City Water Adjoins Property
- Ideally Located in Thriving Vineyard Community
- Property ID #1: Parcel # 025-442-023
- 109.57 Acres
- Assessed Value: $ 1,135,833
- Annual Real Estate Taxes: $12,329.46
- Property ID #2: Parcel # 025-442-022
- 62.31 Acres
- Assessed Value: $739,487
- Annual Real Estate Taxes: $8,027.12
- Property ID #3 :Parcel # 025-442-021
- 33.53 Acres
- Assessed Value: $359,687
- Annual Real Estate Taxes: $3,904.40
- Additional Information:
- Borders Beacon Road and Jardine Road
- Located with San Louis Obispo County
- Totaling 205.41 Acres of Vacant Land
- Existing Vineyards Border the North and West
- Total Assessed Value: $2,235,007
- Total Annual Real Estate Taxes: $24,260.98
Two Additional Nearby Properties to be Sold on October 16th (Click Links for Details):
Inspection/Viewing: Available by Appointment.
Auction Date & Time: Wednesday, October 16th at 11:00 am PST. Registration begins at 10:00 am PST.
Auction Location: Courtyard by Marriott Paso Robles, 120 S Vine Street, Paso Robles, California 93446.
Terms & Conditions of Sale: Property will be sold free & clear of all liens, claims and encumbrances. In order to register to bid, all prospective bidders must present a cashier’s check in the amount of $40,000 to bid on Property ID #1, $20,000 to bid on Property ID #2, $20,000 to bid on Property ID # 3 or $80,000 to bid on all 3 in bulk, all made payable to “Harold A. Corzin, as Chapter 7 Trustee”. Please download the complete Terms and Conditions of Sale.
Buyer Broker Participation: A two percent (2%) commission will be paid to any properly licensed Buyer Broker who registers a successful buyer in accordance with the Buyer Broker guidelines. Please download the Broker Participation form for details.
Harold A. Corzin, Esq., Chapter 7 Trustee
Gibson & Lowry LLC, Attorneys for the Chapter 7 Trustee
David R. Maltz, Auctioneer DCA# 762794
Richard B. Maltz, Auctioneer DCA# 1240836
David A. Constantino, Auctioneer DCA# 1424944
Richard B Maltz, Licensed Real Estate Broker
Phone (516) 349-7022 Fax (516) 349-0105
The Trustee, Attorney for the Trustee and the Auctioneer/Broker do not guarantee the accuracy of any of the descriptions or any other information pertaining to the sale of this property. All prospective bidders are urged to conduct their own due diligence prior to participating in the Public Auction.