Landlord Retirement Auction
19,000+ Sq Ft Office Building on Main Thoroughfare
Tremendous Exposure on Corner Lot – Rare Covered Parking Garage
Pre-Auction Offer Accepted – AUCTION CANCELLED
- 1490 William Floyd Parkway, East Yaphank, NY 11967
- 19,644 Sq Ft Class B Office Building on 2.26 Acres
- Proposed Plans for 5,000 Sq Ft Addition
- Located Directly Off I-495 Exit 68 – “Gateway to the Hamptons”
- Tremendous Exposure on Corner Lot at Traffic Light Intersection
- Easily Accessible via I-495, Sunrise Highway & Montauk Highway
- Ideal for Medical/Dental/Professional Offices, High-End Automotive Business or Any Office Use Demanding Extensive Parking
- Parking for 114 Cars, 77 Open Air & 37 in Covered Parking Garage
- Garage Features Two 12′ Overhead Doors
- Multi-Tenant Building Configured with 9 Suites
- Newer Roof, A/C & Lighting (2010 – 2013)
- Gas Heat
- 800 Amp Service
- Recently Connected to Sewers (2014)
- Cablevision Lightpath Service
- Additional Information:
- Located at Intersection of William Floyd Parkway & Ramsey Road
- Zoning: L-1, Light Industrial
- Gross Building Area: 19,644 Sq Ft
- Net Leasable Area: 18,867 Sq Ft
- Year Built: 1991
- Annual Real Estate Taxes: $68,182.04
- Market Value as Assessed: $1,736,842
- Originally Listed at $3,250,000
- Appraised Value (’16): $2,150,000
- $950,000 Opening Bid
Viewings: October 17th & 24th from 11:00 am – 1:00 pm.
Auction Date & Time: SOLD PRIOR TO AUCTION.
Auction Location: Auctioneer’s Gallery, 39 Windsor Place, Central Islip, NY 11722. Online & absentee bidding available with registration at least 5 business days prior to auction, please call for details.
Terms & Conditions of Sale: Property will be sold free and clear of all monetary liens. In order to register to bid, all prospective bidders must present a cashier’s check in the amount of $95,000 made payable to “Maltz Auctions, Inc.”. Please download the complete Terms and Conditions of Sale.
Buyer’s Premium: An eight (8%) percent Buyer’s Premium will be added to the Successful Bidder’s high bid to determine the contract price to be paid by the Successful Bidder.
Buyer Broker Participation: A two (2%) percent commission will be paid to any properly licensed Buyer Broker who registers a successful buyer in accordance with the Buyer Broker guidelines. Please download the Broker Participation form for details.
Richard B. Maltz, Auctioneer DCA# 1240836
David A. Constantino, Auctioneer DCA# 1424944
Richard B. Maltz, Licensed Real Estate Broker
Phone (516) 349-7022 Fax (516) 349-0105
The Property is being sold “AS IS” “WHERE IS”, “WITH ALL FAULTS”, without any representations, covenants, guarantees or warranties of any kind or nature, and free and clear of any liens, claims, or encumbrances of whatever kind or nature, with such liens, if any, to attach to the proceeds of sale in such order and priority as they existed immediately prior to the Closing, and the sale of the Property is subject to, among other things (a) any state of facts that an accurate survey may show; (b) any covenants, restrictions and easements of record; (c) any state of facts a physical inspection may show; (d) any building or zoning ordinances or other applicable municipal regulations and violations thereof; and (e) environmental conditions. By delivering their respective Deposits, all Bidders acknowledge that they have had the opportunity to review and inspect the Property, the state of title thereof and laws, rules and regulations applicable thereto, and will rely solely thereon and on their own independent investigations and inspections of the Property in making their bids. Neither Maltz, the seller, nor any of their collective representatives makes any representations or warrantees with respect to the permissible uses of the Property including, but not limited to, the zoning of the Property. All Bidders acknowledge that they have conducted their own due diligence in connection with the Property and are not relying on any information provided by Maltz, the seller or their professionals. The Property will be sold subject to any and all violations or conditions requiring corrective action. The information contained herein was derived from sources deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed. Most of the information provided has been obtained from third party sources and has not been independently verified. It is the responsibility of the Buyer to determine the accuracy of all components of the sale and Property. Each potential bidder is responsible for conducting his or her own independent inspections, investigations, inquiries, and due diligence concerning the Property, including without limitation, environmental and physical condition of the Property. All prospective bidders are urged to conduct their own due diligence prior to participating in the Public Auction. Bid rigging is illegal and suspected violations will be reported to the Department of Justice for investigation and prosecution.