Absolute Estate Auction
Luxurious Condo in the Heart of Woodbury
Private Enclave with Manhattan Brownstone Inspired Residences
Highly Desirable and Private End-Unit
- 32 The Preserve, Woodbury, NY 11797
- Within The Preserve at Woodbury, a Luxury Community with Private Clubhouse & Pond
- Prime Location: End Unit in Back of Community – Extremely Private/Quiet
- 3 Bedrooms & 3.5 Baths (Plus Potential First Floor Bedroom)
- Elevator Services All 3 Floors
- Acclaimed Syosset School District
- Brazilian Cherry Floors, Custom Moldings & Top-of-the-Line Custom Finishing Throughout
- Elaborate Exterior Landscaping
- First Floor:
- 2-Car Garage
- Full Bathroom
- Laundry Room
- Potential Bedroom with Kitchenette/Wet Bar, Large Walk-in Closet and Gas Fireplace – Would Also be an Ideal Home Theater/Family Room
- Second Floor (Main Level):
- Entrance Foyer
- Eat-In Gourmet Kitchen with Wolf & Sub Zero Appliances
- Powder Room with Versace Marble Tile
- Great Room with Surround Sound & Gas Fireplace
- Formal Dining Room
- Private Rear Patio
- Third Floor:
- Master Suite Featuring Ensuite Spa Bath & 2 Walk-in Closets
- 2 Additional Bedrooms
- 1 Additional Bathroom
- Clubhouse Overview:
- Fitness Centre
- Racquetball Court (Being Converted to a Half Basketball Court)
- Movie Theatre
- Party Rooms
- Additional Information:
- Additional Amenities Include Pond with Walking Trail & Gazebo
- Section: 13 Block: 079 Lot: 43U Condo: CA0214 Unit: 32
- Central HVAC (3-Zones)
- Fuel: Gas
- Heat: Forced Hot Air
- Rentals Permitted
- Monthly Common Charges: $600
- Annual Real Estate Taxes: $23,697 (Recently Grieved Resulting in 25% Reduction)
- Sold for $1,450,000 in 2006
- Previously Listed at $1,149,000
- $775,000 Minimum Bid – Sells Absolute, Regardless of Price, at or Above $775,000
Please Click Here for Offer Submittal Form
Viewings: Sunday, December 4th & Saturday, December 10th from 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm.
Auction Date & Time: Thursday, December 15, 2016 at 7:00 pm. Registration begins at 6:00 pm.
Auction Location: Marriott Residence Inn, 9 Gerhard Road, Plainview, NY 11803. Online & absentee bidding available with registration at least 5 business days prior to auction, please call for details.
Terms & Conditions of Sale: Property will be sold free and clear of all monetary liens. In order to register to bid, all prospective bidders must present a cashier’s check in the amount of $77,500 made payable to “Maltz Auctions, Inc.”. Subject to sale prior to auction as pre-auction offers are encouraged and will be considered. Please download the complete Terms and Conditions of Sale.
Buyer’s Premium: An eight (8%) percent Buyer’s Premium will be added to the Successful Bidder’s high bid to determine the contract price to be paid by the Successful Bidder.
Buyer Broker Participation: A two (2%) percent commission will be paid to any properly licensed Buyer Broker who registers a successful buyer in accordance with the Buyer Broker guidelines. Please download the Broker Participation form for details.
Financing: Maltz Auctions is pleased to announce a strategic alliance with Freedom Mortgage. This will allow you to be pre-approved at no cost or obligation. Freedom Mortgage offers various loan products with competitive financing to fit all buyers. Contact Brett Van Nostrand at (800) 540-8838.
Richard B. Maltz, Auctioneer DCA# 1240836
David A. Constantino, Auctioneer DCA# 1424944
Richard B. Maltz, Licensed Real Estate Broker
Phone (516) 349-7022 Fax (516) 349-0105
The Property is being sold “AS IS” “WHERE IS”, “WITH ALL FAULTS”, without any representations, covenants, guarantees or warranties of any kind or nature, and free and clear of any liens, claims, or encumbrances of whatever kind or nature, with such liens, if any, to attach to the proceeds of sale in such order and priority as they existed immediately prior to the Closing, and the sale of the Property is subject to, among other things (a) any state of facts that an accurate survey may show; (b) any covenants, restrictions and easements of record; (c) any state of facts a physical inspection may show; (d) any building or zoning ordinances or other applicable municipal regulations and violations thereof; and (e) environmental conditions. By delivering their respective Deposits, all Bidders acknowledge that they have had the opportunity to review and inspect the Property, the state of title thereof and laws, rules and regulations applicable thereto, and will rely solely thereon and on their own independent investigations and inspections of the Property in making their bids. Neither Maltz, the seller, nor any of their collective representatives makes any representations or warrantees with respect to the permissible uses of the Property including, but not limited to, the zoning of the Property. All Bidders acknowledge that they have conducted their own due diligence in connection with the Property and are not relying on any information provided by Maltz, the seller or their professionals. The Property will be sold subject to any and all violations or conditions requiring corrective action. The information contained herein was derived from sources deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed. Most of the information provided has been obtained from third party sources and has not been independently verified. It is the responsibility of the Buyer to determine the accuracy of all components of the sale and Property. Each potential bidder is responsible for conducting his or her own independent inspections, investigations, inquiries, and due diligence concerning the Property, including without limitation, environmental and physical condition of the Property. All prospective bidders are urged to conduct their own due diligence prior to participating in the Public Auction. Bid rigging is illegal and suspected violations will be reported to the Department of Justice for investigation and prosecution.