Bankruptcy Auction – United States Bankruptcy Court Southern District of New York
In Re: Thomas Delaney – Case # 16-23112 (RDD)
Waterview Beach House
Only 6 Houses from the Beach
- 5623 Holly Avenue, Harvey Cedars, Long Beach Island, NJ 08008
- Prime Location: 6 Houses from the Beach & Across the Street from the Bay
- 4 Bedrooms & 2 Full Baths
- First Floor:
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Full Bath
- Second Floor:
- Living Room
- Dining Area
- Master Bedroom with Ocean View
- 1 Full Bath
- Multi-Leveal Terrace with Ocean Views
- 1,949 Sq Ft Living Area
- 50′ x 110′ Lot (5,500 Sq Ft)
- 2-Car Garage with Additional Driveway Parking
- Perfect Vacation Home or Rental Property (Strong Summer Demand)
- Walk or Bike to Retail Strip with Shops, Restaurants & Entertainment
- Ground Level Slab Comprised of Workshop & Garage
- Additional Information:
- Block: 8 Lot: 10
- Zoned R-A
- Year Built 1980
- Electric Baseboard Heat
- Quarterly Sewer Bill: $70
- Quarterly Water Bill: $80 Base Plus Usage
- 2016 Market Value as Assessed: $736,700
- Annual Real Estate Taxes: $7,300
Inspections/Viewings: Sunday, March 12th from 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm & Friday, March 17th from 11:00 am – 1:00 pm.
Auction Date & Time: Wednesday, March 22, 2017 at 11:00 am. Registration begins at 10:00 am.
Auction Location: NY LaGuardia Airport Marriott Hotel, 102-05 Ditmars Boulevard, East Elmhurst, NY 11369. Online & absentee bidding available with registration at least 5 business days prior to auction, please call for details.
Terms & Conditions of Sale/Bidding Procedures: Property will be sold free and clear of all liens, claims & encumbrances. In order to register to bid, all prospective bidders must present a cashier’s check in the amount of $45,000 made payable to “Mark S. Tulis, Esq., as Chapter 7 Trustee”. Please download the complete Bidding Procedures.
Mark S. Tulis, Esq., Chapter 7 Trustee
LaMonica Herbst & Maniscalco, LLP, Attorneys for the Chapter 7 Trustee
Richard B. Maltz, Auctioneer DCA# 1240836
David A. Constantino, Auctioneer DCA# 1424944
Phone (516) 349-7022 Fax (516) 349-0105
This Property is being sold on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis, and no warranty or representation, either expressed or implied, concerning the Property is made by the Trustee, Attorneys for the Trustee, Maltz or any of their Agents. The information contained herein was derived from sources deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed. Most of the information provided has been obtained from third party sources and has not been independently verified. It is the responsibility of the Buyer and/or Buyer’s Broker to determine the accuracy of all components of the sale and Property. Each potential bidder is responsible for conducting his or her own independent inspections, investigations, inquiries, and due diligence concerning the Property, including without limitation, environmental and physical condition of the Property. All prospective bidders are urged to conduct their own due diligence prior to participating in the Public Auction.
Bid rigging is illegal and suspected violations will be reported to the Department of Justice for investigation and prosecution.