Auction by: Maltz Auctions
Multi-Property Auction Events
Sell Your Valuable Real Estate in Our Next Auction
- Seller Pays NO COMMISSION
- Pre-Qualified Buyers Whom Are Ready, Willing & Able to Buy
- Unlimited Ceiling on Final Selling Price
- Listing Brokers Protected
- Generous Referral Fees
- Sold on an “AS-IS” Basis
- Guaranteed Date of Sale & Closing 30 Days Thereafter
- Exposure to National & International Market of Potential Buyers
Sample Marketing Campaign:
- Newspaper Display & Classified Ads (Local, Regional & National)
- Color Brochures Distributed to 15,000+ Postal Recipients
- Designated Page on Our Web Site Which Generates More Than 100,000 Page Views Each Month
- Placement on 200+ Real Estate, Auction and other Related Web Sites
- Social Media Marketing to 25,000+ Facebook Fans & Twitter Followers
- Professional Public Relations Firm on Retainer
- Weekly Broadcast Emails Sent to 30,000+ Members in Our Proprietary Database
- Broker Cooperation
- Open Houses
As the premier real estate auction company in the tri-state area, Maltz Auctions is conducting multi-property real estate auction events in your area. These auctions will feature not only distressed, but non-distressed, residential and commercial real estate. If you would like to sell your property on an expedited basis, call us today!
Want Your Property Sold? Contact us at 516.349.7022
Terms & Conditions of Sale: Properties will be sold free and clear of all liens, claims and encumbrances.
Buyer Broker Participation: A two percent (2%) commission will be paid to any properly licensed Buyer Broker who registers a successful buyer in accordance with the Buyer Broker guidelines (Where Applicable).
Richard B. Maltz, Auctioneer DCA# 1240836
David A. Constantino, Auctioneer DCA# 1424944
Richard B. Maltz, Licensed Real Estate Broker
Phone (516) 349-7022 Fax (516) 349-0105
The properties are being sold on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis, and no warranty or representation, either expressed or implied, concerning the property is made by the Seller, Auction Company or any of their Agents. The information contained herein was derived from sources deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed. Most of the information provided has been obtained from third party sources and has not been independently verified. It is the responsibility of the Buyer and/or Buyer’s Broker to determine the accuracy of all measurements and specifications of the property. Each potential bidder is responsible for conducting his or her own independent inspections, investigations, inquiries, and due diligence concerning the property, including without limitation, environmental and physical condition of the property. All prospective bidders are urged to conduct their own due diligence prior to participating in the Public Auction Sales.
Bid rigging is illegal and suspected violations will be reported to the Department of Justice for investigation and prosecution.