1,200+ SQ FT LUXURY CONDO
One Bedroom in Prestigious "Museum Tower"
Live Off-Site Auction
Thursday, October 22, 2009 at 7:00 PM EDT
Location: Millennium Broadway Hotel,
145 West 44th Street,
Click on any image to view larger.
Bankruptcy Auction- United States Bankruptcy Court District of Arizona
In Re: Whispering Winds Properties, LLC
Case # 2:08-bk-15620-RJH
1,200+ Sq Ft Luxury Condo
Located Within the "Museum Tower" - Sold Fully Furnished
- 15 West 53rd Street, Unit 18F, New York, NY 10019
- Block: 1269 Lot: 1075 (Building is Lot: 7501)
- 1,204 Sq Ft
- 1 Bedroom
- 1.5 Baths
- High Ceilings
- Floor-to-Ceiling Windows
- Amenities Include: Concierge, Elevator Attendants, Fitness Center, Conference/Media Room, Housekeeping Services and Landscaped Roof Terrace Overlooking MOMA Gardens.
- Permanent Art Display in Lobby:
"Free Measure" 1969, Acrylic on canvas
"Buste au Corsage a Careux" 1957-58, Executed in Cannes, Proof 25/50
"Red Celia" 1985
Four color lithograph on HMP white hand-made paper, Proof 25/82
"Untitled" 1983 Acrylic on prepared rice paper
"Bronze Screen No 7" 1981
Bronze cast and welded
"Three Sided Beaulieu" 1983
Cast Bronze, one of six
- Concierge Services:
- The Concierge Desk is staffed 24 hours a day for your security and convenience. It is fully computerized linking various departments and tracking and storing information for each residence.
- Assistance With: Flowers, Chefs & Catering, Personal Trainers, Massage Therapists, Beauticians, Baby Sitters, Professional Dog Walkers, Doctors, Travel Assistance, Tickets, Transportation & More...
- Other Services:
- Housekeeping for maid and other housekeeping services, including laundry and ironing, interior windows and blinds, floor waxing and sealing, plant care, organization of groceries and liquors, packing and unpacking, engaging catering services, carpet cleaners, as well as table settings and general household services.
- Monthly Real Estate Taxes: Appx $1,330
- Monthly Common Charges: Appx $1,300
- Online & Telephonic Bidding Available. Please call 516.349.7022 for Details & Registration.
Inspections/Viewings: Tuesday, October 6th Between 5:00 pm and 7:00 pm; Sunday, October 18th Between 11:00 am and 1:00 pm; Tuesday, October 20th Between 5:00 pm and 7:00 pm.
Auction Date & Time: Thursday, October 22nd at 7:00 pm. Registration begins at 6:00 pm.
Auction Location: *NEW AUCTION LOCATION: Millennium Broadway Hotel, 145 West 44th Street, New York, NY 10036.
Terms & Conditions of Sale: Property will be sold Free & Clear of all Liens, Claims& Encumbrances. In order to register to bid, all prospective bidders must present a certified check in the amount of $75,000 made payable to "Maureen Gaughan as Chapter 7 Trustee". Please download the complete Terms and Conditions of Sale.
Maureen Gaughan, Chapter 7 Trustee
David R. Maltz, Auctioneer DCA# 762794
Richard B. Maltz, Licensed Real Estate Broker
Phone (516) 349-7022 Fax (516) 349-0105
The Trustee, Attorney for the Trustee and the Auctioneer do not guarantee the accuracy of any of the descriptions or any other information pertaining to the sale of this property. All prospective bidders are urged to do their own due diligence prior to participating in the Public Auction Sale.
Please download "Terms & Conditions of Sale" under "Documents" tab